What Personality tests do you offer?
We have one test for each personality test type. You may want to read through our article on how you can prepare yourself for a personality test; https://www.practiceaptitudetests.com/personality-test/.
Personality tests assess your behaviours in a given situation. The tests we provide have been designed to help prepare you for the most commonly used test types by employers.
Here's a quick glimpse of our Personality Tests:
The Big Five is a personality model and its five key scales measured are:
- Extraversion (being sociable, excitable, assertive, expressive, warm, energetic, seeks excitement)
- Agreeableness (being altruistic, kind, cooperative, trusting, showing prosocial behaviours)
- Conscientiousness (being goal-directed, organised, detail-conscious, planned in their approach, reliable, self-disciplined and achievement-focused)
- Emotional Stability (also referred to as Neuroticism when reversed) (being emotionally stable, resilient, restrained, controlled and relaxed)
- Openness to Experience (being open to ideas, curious, imaginative, creative, adventurous, embracing change and even unconventional)
Emotional Intelligence measures the following:
- Relationship Management
Resilience Test measures how an individual copes with everyday challenges. Resilience is the quality that allows us to "survive" and even gain strength from hardship.